Autore Topic: Pazzesco..... dal WEB!!  (Letto 4300 volte)

Andrea

• Visitatore
Re:Pazzesco..... dal WEB!!
« Risposta #15 il: Maggio 15, 2003, 17:04:52 Gio »

G-Day Paul, I'm so happy to read about you :), Stay with us!! Hope you are well, good life, Andrea :)

pjbgravely

• Visitatore
« Risposta #16 il: Maggio 15, 2003, 23:48:00 Gio »
Ciao Massi, Andrea, Zazi and all at Ouch Italia,
   I am still Pain free and my finger is healing well. Work is good but it is a long drive.
   Zazi, I understand why you haven't writen. You have been very busy with Andrea on the Web  ::)

As always lots of love from across the ocean.
Opus  :P

Yle

• Visitatore
« Risposta #17 il: Maggio 16, 2003, 13:46:06 Ven »
  Zazi, I understand why you haven't writen. You have been very busy with Andrea on the Web  ::)
As always lots of love from across the ocean.
Opus  :P

Nice to meet you Paul, my name is Ylenia and Zazi is my friend and the most important people for me, and not only for me... for all...

As you know, Zazi is very loved in the USA message board and has lots of friends… but “Paul�? is the name usually told by Zazi... and you know the reason.

Dont’ be angry with her… she is a very nice person and she doesn’t forget you!

Best regards, Ylenia  ;)
« Ultima modifica: Maggio 16, 2003, 13:47:52 Ven da Yle »

Andrea

• Visitatore
« Risposta #18 il: Maggio 16, 2003, 14:32:04 Ven »

Perfavore Yle, leggi cosa scrive Paul del suo supporter :) :

“My vote for my personal supporter would have to be Zaira, even though she has pain much worse than I ever dreamed of she will send me a message when I most need it. It's not that somehow she knows I need a "pick me up" but it's that She acts on that knowledge. Please, don't get mad at my choice, there are lots at a very close second.�?

Paul sa che Zazi è meravigliosa!!

Andrea  :P

onimissaM

• Visitatore
« Risposta #19 il: Maggio 16, 2003, 17:41:53 Ven »
“My vote for my personal supporter would have to be Zaira, even though she has pain much worse than I ever dreamed of she will send me a message when I most need it. It's not that somehow she knows I need a "pick me up" but it's that She acts on that knowledge. Please, don't get mad at my choice, there are lots at a very close second.�?

[size=15]GO PAUL, YOU ARE GREAT!![/size]

Massimo :P

FA_BIO

• Visitatore
« Risposta #20 il: Maggio 16, 2003, 21:44:01 Ven »
Hemmmm...... non so come dirvelo:
Pene piccolo?
No problem, te lo allungano loro...Non perdete il filmato informativo!"

Zaira&Andrea (navigatori pazzi) ;D

Mumble.... mumble.... mumble....Zazi, amore mio… non vorrai mica sottopormi a quell’intervento spero…. Hemmmm.... Andrea, [size=20]UUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…, [/size] adesso ho capito perché Zazi navigava in quel sito, chiedi alla tua Pat…poi ne riparliamo davanti a una birra :P!!!

Fabio  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

pjbgravely

• Visitatore
« Risposta #21 il: Maggio 16, 2003, 23:51:07 Ven »
Ylenia,
    I'm not mad at Zazi, I understand what she goes through and She will write when she has something special to say.

Andrea,
    You are making me embarassed by my own words. But I did mean them. Zazi is very special.

Fabio,
    Ciao, how are you?

Paul